Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Month, New Goodies

I thought I would give you a peek at some new things that are going to be offered for the upcoming months at anchor & sparrow!



I've added the crochet flowers + felt leaves to the beanies! Anna Love is the beautiful girl in the pictures above and the first to receive one of these beanies. One day in January we were talking and I was telling her my idea about putting the felt leaves with the flowers and adding them to my beanies. She thought it was a great idea and told me to try it out, and she would purchase it! After trying it, falling in love with it, I showed her the outcome and she was ecstatic! Yay!

And here is a peek at the adorable new headbands that Gabby is offering for the summer! The entire headband is crocheted (even the band!) these cute little flowers and crocheted leaves are just darling!

We are so excited about coming up things for Anchor & Sparrow! We're trying to come up with new things and we can't wait to share them with you. For all of you that have supported us, I can not say thank you enough!

Happy Sunday!
xo kayla

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! love the Love! Great pictures of Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Anna Love, and all these new Anchor and Sparrow goodies!

    ReplyDelete