Thursday, April 14, 2011

Exciting Things!





Betcha can't guess who took these beautiful pictures. If you guessed BlackBird Photography then you guessed correctly! I could not be happier with the way these promotional pictures for Anchor & Sparrow turned out! Ryan and Jessica are truly amazing!

Another excited thing is that Anchor & Sparrow will be at the Spring Art Walk in downtown Hattiesburg this Saturday! Gabby and I will not be able to sell anything at the art walk due to not having a tax id but we will be passing out business cards and will a few items to look at. So I hope to see a lot of you there and supporting other local artist! It will be a ton of fun.
Anchor & Sparrow will be at Day in the Park in Laurel (May 7th) this year and we will be selling things there :)

I really cannot express how happy my heart is right now! So many positive things are going on that it's hard not to smile. I also have some fun news that have to do with the lovely Dawn Trest of Hello Dearie! I'm SEW excited! ;)

I hope that all of you are doing great and loving life.
(I've been listing to Gabby's Summer Playlist while writing this post and it's just put me in such a great mood that I had to share!)
xoxoxoxo
kayla

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! I can't wait to get you sewing...there's no telling where your creativity is going to take you :)

    ReplyDelete