Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Art Walk

IMG_9257

IMG_9259

IMG_9262

Saturday was the Spring Art Walk in downtown Hattiesburg. Unfortunately, Gabby and I were not able to sell anything due to the fact that we do not have a tax id for Anchor & Sparrow, but I still think we had a successful day! We handed out a ton of business cards and a lot of people seemed interested in our products! So of course that is encouraging. We accomplished what we set out for which is getting our name out there. We told everyone we could about Day in the Park in May and urged everyone to look us up on facebook. All-in-all, good day!


IMG_9266

IMG_9268

IMG_9269

Also, look what came in the mail today!

IMG_9279

IMG_9281

A few weeks ago I entered one of Seablanket's Spring Fling Blog Party Giveaways to win photos and book-frame from Parker H. Fitzgerald and I WON! I was so happy because I've never won any giveaway from a blog before! I did a little jig when I received the news. Anyways, I lovelovelove it! I even got a sweet little thank you note from Chelsea.

IMG_9283

IMG_9286

IMG_9289

I hope you all are having a great Monday!
I'll be dog-sitting Louigi all week long. Wish me luck!
xoxo

IMG_9299

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures and book frame! ...and your table looked adorable for the art walk :) ...excited about sewing tomorrow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious I am SO excited and slightly nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable table set up, I love all the props!

    ReplyDelete