Friday, May 20, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

saenger

window

Last night Click Boutique & Gallery threw a little Breakfast at Tiffany's party at the Saenger Theather in downtown Hattiesburg. Ryan, Jessica, Lauren, and myself got all dolled up and headed to see the movie. We got there thirty minutes early so we took advantage of that time to do a mini photo session.

audreyhepburn

dressed

vogue

moment

Lauren wore the most perfect Audrey Hepburn attire! I couldn't stop taking pictures of her! I was even able to get some pictures of Ryan, even though he normally insist on being the one on the other side of the camera.

photographer

ryan

mink

posed

sun

We had an absolute blast! I heard through the grapevine that Click might do something like this once a month! If they do, you really must all join. It is a great night out!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love love love it! You all looked amazing! So glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I looked retarded! But My fabulous dates looked awesome! so much fun!

    ReplyDelete