Sunday, May 15, 2011

Curtis Holland + Justin Coulter

bw

sing

guit

It always makes me happy when something cool goes on in my small town. Last night my friends Curtis Holland and Justin Coulter performed at The Loft. The performance was nothing short of amazing! Curtis is an amazing singer and Justin is a super talented guitar player and singer.

tips

c

j

retro

microphone

guitar

This was also the first time that I've experienced The Loft in all of its glory. I was highly impressed! The food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was breathtaking. I kind of want to live there.

secret

lamp

vines

lights

josie

I know this post has been sort of a picture overload, but I get a little snap happy over 90% of the time. I hope that you all have had a great weekend!
xo kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment