Monday, May 16, 2011

Southern Weather

outfit

I've finally decided to try it..an outfit post! The weather here in the south has been exceptionally magical for those of us that love cooler weather (me!). I love being able to layer and the heat and humidity normally keep me from being able to do that this time of year.

outfit2

The last few days the temperature has been around 75 degrees and just amazing! So, I've been taking advantage of it by wearing sun dresses, cardigans, and tights. My favorites! The reason I love layering is because I can create tons of different outfits without spending a ton of money! I wish the 95+ temperatures weren't lurking around the corner and I could use this "layering technique" all year-round!

purse

shoes

What are your favorite styles?

Dress: Francesca's Collections//New Orleans
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tights: Rue 21
Purse: Vintage
Shoes: Forever 21
Crocheted Bow Headband: Handmade//Anchor & Sparrow


Happy Monday!
xoxo

out

1 comment:

  1. Looking fly as always Kayla! Lovin this weather too, I still look like poopoo though

    ReplyDelete