Monday, March 25, 2013

Tiny Owl Knits



I'm so excited this post! It's a little different from my previous posts because it's not necessarily about fashion, but it's about my other love... knitting!

Above is a picture of the lovely and inspiring Stephanie Dosen of Tiny Owl Knits. Stephanie is American but it's not cheating because she lives/lived in England! I am so envious! I can't wait to one day explore/live in a foreign land.



Isn't her work AMAZING? For those of you who knit, you can check out all her amazing patterns here

Anyways, I know that this one was a little different and it might be cheating to blog about her because she's technically American, BUT I was just SO excited about this find that I couldn't wait to blog about it! So, I hope that you all find her to be just as inspiring as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment