Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Cherry Blossom Girl : Take Two


As promised, here is another look at a favorite post from The Cherry Blossom Girl


I want to think the reason that this post is a favorite of mine is quite obvious... I mean look at that skirt! 
Yes, I am in love with the skirt. I'm pretty sure I love everything she wears more than usual because she's French.... Is that weird? 


Also, can we talk about these boots?! They are by the French designer Vanessa Bruno and they are pretty much the most gorgeous things that I've ever laid eyes on... That might be an exaggeration... Maybe.  Sigh. 

I don't think that I can even begin to explain how much wanderlust The Cherry Blossom Girl's blog gives me! If you are a lover of travel and want to learn more about the world (but might be broke like me) I encourage you to go on a blog hunt! Search for people that are a different race or culture than you are. Learn the similarities and the differences. You can start broadening your horizons (and culture) with a click of a mouse! 




No comments:

Post a Comment