Thursday, May 26, 2011

China Goodies

pompom

pomegranate

pom

I wanted to show you all what Spencer brought me back from China! First we have my little Pomegranate. Isn't it the cutest?! Spencer says that they are all over the place in China and it's sort of their "mascot" or something like that. I love it so much! Its cute little face just brightens my day.

owl

owl+me

And next we have a jade owl. For those of you who know me well (obviously Spencer is one of those people) knows that owls are one of my favorite animals! So of course this present made me very happy!

_____________________________________________


book

If you like the headband that I'm wearing, I'm giving one away on Dawn's blog Hello Dearie! Go check it out!

Headband: Handmade // Anchor & Sparrow
Vest: Old
Lace Shirt: Hudsons
Necklace: Handmade // Anchor & Sparrow

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are just adorable. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That toy is so cute haha, and it's big sparkly eyes are almost as pretty as yours! ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture down is spectacular. The lighting is ace. Big thumbs up there

    ReplyDelete