Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BlackBird Photography

A few days ago, Ryan and Jessica of BlackBird Photography started talking to me about an idea they were having for and Indian/Hippie photoshoot. Of course I was just ecstatic about the thought of them doing anything like that because I know how talented they are and I could only imagine how amazing the pictures would turn out. I was so flattered when they asked me to make them a headband that they could use for the shoot! So, without further ado, here are some of the pictures that I am in absolute love with!

bbphoto

bbphotography

baileybbphoto

black_bird

blackbirdphoto

bbpho

baileybb

blackbirdphotography

black_birdphotography

bbpho

blackbird

How amazing are those pictures?? If you haven't ever checked out their facebook page, please do and tell them I sent you! If you'd like to see other post that I've shared some of their amazing pictures on look here and here. I can't believe that I have such amazingly talented friends! I couldn't be happier for them for the way this shoot turned out! I feel so privileged to say I was a tiny part in the styling process! I hope to help them out in any way possible in the future and I know nothing but breathtaking pictures will come from them!

P.S. They are giving away a free session on their facebook page so be sure to stop by soon and try to win that! I know I'm entering!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment