Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello Dearie

hellodearie

I've been doing a lot of talking about my sewing teacher, Dawn, so I thought that I would take a moment to introduce her to you all! Above is a picture of Dawn and her sweet family. You can learn more about her daily life on her blog (which I highly recommend you do!) Along with her being such an amazing person from the inside-out, she is super talented! About a year ago, her and her mother-in-law, Cyndi, started their business Hello Dearie (talk about an amazing relationship to have with you mother-in-law!) Here are a few items that I absolutely love from their Etsy shoppe.


pillows

I think my favorite thing from Hello Dearie are the custom silhouette pillows. How amazing are they? They would be such a great gift to give to a newly wed couple.

bunny


cat

The yellow pillow bunny and mini cat doll's are so precious! Don't you just want a hundred of them?


pillow covers

Lastly, my favorite thing from Hello Dearie are their new pillow covers! They're pretty great don't you think?

Check out their Etsy shoppe for more amazingly cute things and please stop by her blog! I promise you'll fall in love!

xoxo

*all pictures came from Dawn's blog and etsy shoppe*

No comments:

Post a Comment