Monday, February 18, 2013

Gary Pepper Vintage


While we're on the subject of Australia, how about another Aussie beauty? This lovely lady is the face of Gary Pepper Vintage and has a life that I unashamedly envy.  Her and her guy, Luke Shadbolt,  travel around the world capturing breathe-taking fashion photos that make you fall in love with clothing and your lust for seeing the world and experiencing different cultures and heritages all over again. I'll just leave you some of my favorite pictures and let you see for yourself. 





See what I mean?? So inspiring. If you are interest at all in fashion, travel and learning knew cultures, I would HIGHLY suggest following along on their adventures and live vicariously through them like I do. They even update regularly on instagram with amazing photos so you can follow them there, too (@garypeppervintage). Also, be sure to check out their shoppe where you can find some of the things this lovely lady models!

Hope you've enjoyed meeting a new fashion lover from across the globe!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment