Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh la la!


Bonjour, mes amis! 

As a student that is taking French as their language electives, finding The Cherry Blossom Girl blog was pretty amazing. 

What is really unique about this blogger is the fact that most of her blogs are in French! I know that might seem like a set back to most of you, but the great thing about it is that she puts an English translation proceeding her French (like in this post). I feel like this helps push me to understand "casual French" better as well as give me a glimpse at their coveted fashion.




I actually found her blog through spotting the Ladybug top on the internet. (Umm can we pause for a second and talk about how CUTE this top is? Maybe a little childish but who cares?? If it wouldn't break my bank, I would buy that cutie in a heart beat!) 



Anyway, this is just one of the MANY cute looks this Cherry Blossom Girl has to offer! I'll share some more of my favorites later.

No comments:

Post a Comment