Thursday, March 14, 2013

NYLON : Japan


One of my favorite *American* magazines, Nylon, now has a a Japanese magazine! 
I'm probably way too excited about this. I wish there was a way I could get my hands on one.



If any of you out there have figured out a way to purchase one of these, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Leave instructions in the comments, email me, use a carrier pigeon, I don't care! But I am dying to know what lies behind the cover of these magazines. 


 I feel like Japanese fashion has always intrigued me because it's normally so different from American fashion. It's normally filled with all sorts of color combinations and always seems to be inspired from "school girl" uniforms? Just take a look at some of these pictures of Japanese street fashion to see what I'm talking about!

Are they just weirdos or (like technology) are they just years ahead of us? That question makes me what to befriend someone who can read Japanese and dive into these Nylon : Japan pages. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment